Point View Filming Location
Located on the Palos Verdes Peninsula within Los Angeles County, Point View is a 94-acre open space filming location with beautiful, unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean as the backdrop. This large property is the perfect outdoor location to shoot Hollywood movies, television programs and commericals. Point View can also accommodate a variety of outdoor special events.
- 2 to 5 acres of gentle, sloping hillside with flat building pads
- Water and electrical service
- Equestrian trails throughout property
- Dressage ring
- Pacific Ocean backdrop with winter sunets
- New access road off main highway can accommodate 70-foot production trucks
- On-site parking will accommodate large productions
Point View is located within the 30-mile studio zone established to keep Hollywood filming in-state so production companies can shoot here and take advantage of the incentives offered by filming within the studio zone.